I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Shelby from Shelby’s Swatches, Lariesa from Me, Myself, and Polish; and Laura from Pictures and Polish!
Thank you guys so much!
The rules are as follows:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them
in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 Random things about me!
1. I love horses. My favorite breed is Arabians.
2. My favorite color is red, and it’s so weird but that is the color I have the least of in nail polish.
3. I have a niece that is 4 and she always has to have animal print on her nails when she comes to my house.
4. I have to sleep with a fan on. Not really to keep cool but to circulate air.
5. I wish I could have rainbow hair like Melanie Dawn Harter (Wisely-Chosen on Flickr).
6. I have a giant container of fluffy pens on my desk and my clients play with them all the time.
7. I am a Taurus and can be extremely stubborn at times.
8. I majored in Anthropology in school because I love people and culture.
9. I am currently in the process of trying to learn Italian. (Any Italian speaking nail art fans out there…. I’d love some advice).
10. I have a ton of jewelry but really only wear two rings religiously.
11. I absolutely love looking at nail art blogs maybe even more than writing my own blog.
1. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? I’ve been watching a lot of Vampire Diaries lately… usually when my man is gone because he thinks it’s dumb.
2. Which store do you visit weekly? Hmmm… I don’t really go out to shop all that often but I do like to visit Sally’s Beauty a lot.
3. Favorite nail polish brand? I think my favorite brand might be China Glaze. They are really easy for me to find in my area and I do love the colors.
4. Favorite type of nail art? I think my favorite type of nail art is gradients.
5. What polish are you currently wearing? I am currently wearing China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy with Piper Polish Spectraflair topcoat. All the holo and neon goodness!
6. How do you store your polishes? My nail polishes are currently stored in large plastic containers on the floor, though when I do my nails I usually take over the table.
7. What inspired you to not only create your blog, but keep up with it? I guess I started my blog by seeing everyone else’s blogs. I absolutely loved nail art blogs and wanted to become a part of that lovely group. I wish I could post every day or even every other day but with everything going on I just try to keep us as best as I can.
8. Who is the last person you called on your cell phone? The last person I called or texted was my man Jeff. J
9. What's your favorite hobby, besides nail polish? I love to draw and I love to read, though I rarely have time for hobbies any more.
10. Best cuticle care and cleanup tips? I use a paint brush dipped in pure acetone for cleanup and I have been using Bert’s Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream and I think it’s been working.
11. Favorite breakfast food? I love waffles… :)
1. What name of a nail polish made you LOL? China Glaze “Cha Cha Cha” due to an inside joke between me and my man.
2. Are you a morning person?
3. What kind of pets do you have?
I have a miniature dachshund
4. What is the thing that you love the most?
I love books
5. What Nail polish brand is your favorite?
I really do like China Glaze a lot
6. What kind of mani's do you like the most? (Plain, stamping, freehand etc.)
I really like some of the stamping designs and I have seen some amazing freehand designs.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate banana with pecans.
8. What would your weapon of choice be in a zombie apocalypse?
My man prefers melee weapons but me I’m a shoot from a distance kind of girl especially when it comes to zombies, lol.
9. Which blog did you follow first?
I think I really started to follow Rebecca likes nails first and Ooh, Shinies these two amazing women have some awesome manis.
10. If you could only have one, which would it be: Facebook or Twitter?
I still don’t understand the thrill of twitter and don’t even have an account so Facebook it is.
11. Which TV series genre do you like to watch most? I watch a lot of different tv shows but I love Sci-Fi. I love Star Trek: TNG and Stargate SG1 and things like that.
1. Winter or Summer? Definently summer. I love the look of snow but I don’t like for it to actually touch me.
2. What's your favorite nail polish type? I love me some Holographics.
3. What's your favorite nail polish brand? China Glaze
4. What's your favorite nail polish? Hmmm… I’m not sure of my favorite actual polish. I love blues and teals though.
5. What's your favorite manicure x pedicure combo? I like doing them in complementary colors but not matchy matchy.
6. Do you prefer to do your own nails or go have them done? I only had my nails done one time and that was not a good experience, lol.
7. Do you prefer to do your own toes or go have them done? I would tell you who does them for me sometimes but… he would kill me.
8. Is there a color you would never wear on your nails? I’m pretty adventurous
9. Have you ever spilt nail polish on the carpet? In my younger days yes I have.
10. What's your least favorite nail polish brand? So far I have not been a fan of Barielle polishes but maybe I just haven’t gotten a good color yet.
11. Can you type with wet nails? I try to do way to much with wet nails… and it always makes me angry when they get messed up, lol.
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite color of nail polish?
3. Do you enjoy 3d nail art, and if you do would you wear it on your nails?
4. If your house was burning (and all your loved ones were safe) and you would only save one bottle of nail polish which one would you save?
5. What is your favorite food and can you cook it?
6. Which manicure that you have done is your favorite?
7. Which manicure that you have done did not turn out how you wanted?
8. What is it about nail art that you like the most?
9. What is a website that you visit almost daily?
10. When did you really start getting into nail art?
11. And finally, glass half full or half empty?