Thursday, September 13, 2012

Green Geometric Nails: 31 Day Challenge





I love green it is such a great color.  My man, Jeff’s, favorite color is green and I’m pretty sure he loves China Glaze’s “Cha cha cha” due to an inside joke.  So when it came to green I knew what color I wanted to use.  I stamped a geometric print on them and wore them like that for a while.  After a few days I wanted to change them but still liked the green and the green geometric French happened.  I really like taking a full manicure design into a French.  It is so super easy and I think the results are usually always really great. 

How do you guys change a manicure design? 
 
Sorry for the blurry image but this is the only full green picture that I took.
Green Geometry Nails” title=
Indoors

Green Geometry Nails” title=
Indoors

Green Geometry Nails” title=
Outdoors
 

These were done with China Glaze “Cha Cha Cha”, Konad Black, and BM 203

No comments:

Post a Comment