Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Shelby from Shelby's SwatchesThe rules surrounding this award are:
I love watching your blog!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award; you could also link to them.
5. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Random things about myself
1. I currently work as a substance abuse counselor, and I love it.
2. I have a mini Dachshund called Milo.
3. I have recently discovered Stargate SG1 and I love it, *nerd alert*
4. I’m an artist.
5. I love trying candy from different countries.
6. I was born and raised in California.
7. I am super in love with my man but hate that he is a trained chef… I can’t lose a pound, lol.
Here are the blogs/bloggers I've nominated! I broke the rules and did 16 but I absolutely love all of these blogs.
This wonderful woman does some beautiful interesting maincures. Her manicures look like paintings, LOVE!
2. Chalkboard Nails
Super creative blog… her avocado manicure was SUPER cute!
3.Loodie Loodie Loodie
I stubled upon this blog and I absolutely love it. I love that she talks about nail problems and how to fix them… she has a great sense of humor!
DNA nails… so awesome, need I say more?
Amazing tape manicures. These nails are so sharp and graphic!
I have loved this blog for a long time. Absolutely great!
Rebecca Likes Nails
One of the few blogs I found a while ago that got me thinking of nail blogs. I love this one.
Here ideas are beautiful.
Perfect stamping manicures!
This blog has some great hand painted manicures.
The Polished Perfectionist
I am in love with this woman’s manicures… they look so professional!
Wonderful swatches and manicures!
13. Jen's Polishes
Amazing nails and really cool collaboration with franken polishes.
14. Chit Chat Nails
One of the first blogs I found that really checked on daily! I love this blog.
15. The Daily Nail
A well-known blog for good reason, I love her video tutorials.
16. Amber Did It
This woman is an artist with her nails, let me tell you. Her hand painted designs are astounding.