Sunday, August 5, 2012

Star Spangled Nails

This post is obviously a month off but I'm going to go back a little and show some of the designs that I have taken photos of.  These were my Fourth of July nails.  I wanted something red, white, and blue.  These were done by the Salon Express kit that my lovely man got me.  It was my first foray into nail stamping.  I had heard of Konad just briefly during a trip to the local mall but at that time did not want to spend a large amount of money on my nails.  I'm so glad I didn't get into Konad two years ago becuase my bank account would have been pretty low even to this day.  Now that I'm addicted to nail art... well, let's just say I'm so glad my man supports my nail habit.




These were done with image plate SE-22, Pure Ice "Celestial", Pure Ice "Siren", and Salley Hansen "Hard to Get".

P.S. please excuse the horrible mess around my nails.  This was before I started getting serious about cleaning up around my cuticles... shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment