Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Post

Recently I have been stalking quite a few nail art blogs.  I have always had an interest in art and nail polish and when I saw people putting the two together I was hooked.  I started doing free hand designs but never really found the time to really devote to it.  I still collected beautiful nail polish and still made sure that my nails were painted.  I am by no means a nail professional and have no training.  I just enjoy making beautiful things on my nails and wanted to show others.  I hope to find some belonging with the other nail art fans in the universe.  I think this will allow me to reach others and for others to reach me.  A lot of my early pictures are not the best quailty and the nails themselves not so great but hey, it's a place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment