Saturday, August 11, 2012

Black and Teal Hatched Manicure

This did not turn out how I wanted this manicure.  I saw a beautiful manicure that had a really pretty gradient from white to yellow and I wanted one from black to teal… but, that didn’t happen.  It was just a mess.  So I just said screw it, and tried something different.  Here is that mess baby.  I do kind of like the design it made in the middle of the nail and now that I know what it can look like I will have to go back and try it.  Excuse the grow out  and tip wear I didn’t take pictures of this for a few days but wanted to show you guys. 
Black Teal Hatched Manicure
Outdoors


Black Teal Hatched Manicure
Indoors
Black Teal Hatched Manicure

Black Teal Hatched Manicure
Sunlight

This was done with Pure Ice “Kiss me Here”, Jordana “Boy oh Boy”, and Finger Paints “Art you Wondering”

No comments:

Post a Comment