Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blue Raspberry Jello

I saw this color swatched on a lot of blogs when the summer collections for China Glaze came out.  I know a lot of other people were not a fan of this color but I absolutely love it.  I love the sheer jelly quality and the transparent sheen even with multiple coats.  What do you guys think of this color?


China Glaze Ride the Wave
Indoors

This color is just a beautiful vivid blue.


China Glaze Ride the Wave
Outdoors

I absolutely Love this color... makes me think of blue raspberry Jello!


China Glaze Ride the Wave
Sunlight
First thing my man said when I was done, "That makes me think of jello."  I said, "That's why they call them jellies."  He looked at me with one eye squinted and said..."Oh...  I get it."


And because I can't leave well enough alone I stamped over it. It makes me think of balloons in the sky or some weird alien looking flowers.

China Glaze Ride the Wave Nail Stamp

China Glaze Ride the Wave Nail Stamp
BM-224

These were done with China Glaze "Ride the Waves", Konad special "White", and image plate BM-224


No comments:

Post a Comment